MECHANICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP IN SYDNEY, NSW
This is an opportunity available for Mechanical and Environmental Engineering students. Get to apply your Mechanical Engineering skills in an environmental engineering consultancy firm with 4 offices nationwide.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Learn about analysing Engineering figures
- Apply Engineering coursework to real business situations
- Become proficient with new Engineering technologies
- Develop relationships with other Engineering professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Related engineering studies
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- Engineering software experience is a plus
- 6 months availability
- Responsible of observing and will be performing tasks with close supervision.
- Make use of software modelling on projects to assess performance and compliance
- Generate report and certify projects for compliance
- Work on commercial projects by inspecting energy consumption and providing a professional recommendation
- Writing compliance report for structures and providing consultation on how to be regulation compliant
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: ESD20180615-496-ENG
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@aipptraining.com.au