HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY
Looking to gain a new skill that is applicable and always available in business field? Enrol now and gain a real job experience from a company expert in providing migration services.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Work and be trained by management professionals
- Improve your leadership and coordination skills
- Learn the basics of staffing, recruiting, and general office duties
- Receive academic credit from a real job experience
- Opportunity to widen your professional network
The intern will spend time job shadowing an experienced HR professional and put learnings into practice with direct supervision.
- Assist the recruitment of different vacancies end-to-end
- Source and screen candidates from the company website
- Manage interview schedules
- Endorse scheduled candidates for hiring managers
- Conscientious about following up with candidates and co-workers
- Handle confidential candidate information privately and with discretion under the guidance of the Recruitment Manager
- Assist the Recruitment Manager in facilitating onboarding activities for new hires
- Updating 201 files
- Assist in organizing special HR projects
- A graduate of a related field of studies or students who are on their second or third year of schooling is preferred
- Proficiency with computers and Intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Strong ability to interact professionally with candidates at all levels
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: WalAn20180703-499-HR
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@aipptraining.com.au